PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ripe to launch, page-171

1. 3,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668

Knew you were saving that post to bring it up later.. so sad LOL!

Apparently You3OAte has ignored me like he said he would, so doubt I'd get a reply

Soooo.. the share price hit 13.5c earlier this year and I said it would go to 14c.. oh no! my timeframes are wrong!! Everyone panic and sell PEN!!

With NO DOUBT, it will go to 14c and much higher! If it takes months longer than I expected, then so be it!

Hands up uranium investors (any U company).. did you expect higher share prices by now with all the bullish uranium news? Or did you know shares would pull back and sold at the highs?

Yes, I expected higher sooner, but am I worried being a LONG TERM holder? Not at all!

In fact the underperformance of PEN has allowed me to lower my average to just a bit over 10c (eg participating in 7.5c raise with free options, selling at 11.5c and buying back in latest raise at 10c, etc)

so why am I confident?

- well I like how bullish the US is on uranium and how PEN's project is in Wyoming (one of the best jurisdictions in the world)
    - PEN will be in production in 6-7 months time
    - PEN is cashed up until positive cash flow (Q3 2025)
    - I expect a lot higher uranium spot price in the next 12 months (surpassing 2007 high).. long term price to also continue to rise
    - continual news flow on construction progress
    - potential as a takeover target
    - rerate as we get back into production (like BOE and PDN did)
    - continual positive uranium fundamentals (eg replacement rate contracting this year?)

I hold other U stocks like DYL, but to be honest, I'm not looking forward to their further capital raises/dilution just to build their mine (in 2027?) and get to where PEN is right now

So to summarise, I don't sweat on daily fluctuations in SP.. and I think I'll make decent money/profit with PEN, based on my 10c average

I've said this many times in my posts and I'll say it again... this is all IMO and everyone DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $636.6K 6.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 7208572 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3276728 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.