QTK quiktrak networks limited

Mr UniversalYou cleary have not read any of Rimtalay's or...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Mr Universal

You cleary have not read any of Rimtalay's or Smugglers past "QTK: recoomended reading".

One such suggestion...a book 9 years old is said to hold the answer to Rimtalay's puzzle.

The other links, if you hypothosize, extrapolate, guestimate and generally have a "she's gonna blow feel with your calculation, you will clearly see QTK's share price of 2 cents is very under valued.

Now...we can be pretty sure QTK wont ever list in australia again, the company cant afford ASX listing fees...but they get better value for their buck with the South African RAND ....so the listing fee's are cheaper there and its possible QTK may be able to afford a listing there.

Since we're not privvy to holding accounts there, I have emailed Smuggler and Rimtalay asking if we can transfer money directly to him...then him to MP / QTK in excahnge for share.

If only we had listened and got set months or years ago..even when it was 40 cents....I dont think we would be kicking ourselves now with not being able to buy QTK shares.

All enquires (and RSVP's for the QTK Bong Bong races reunion) should be forwarded to:

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.