CMV 0.00% 0.6¢ cma corporation limited

The point is not your 7cent issue it has deeper roots.I have...

1. 3,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    The point is not your 7cent issue it has deeper roots.I have been involved with cmv for more than 2 years and have been following quickflix as well. The difference in the two has been the PR departments and the margins and debt ratio's.CMV have not announced anything extra to en courage the share holder to purchase shares or to feel that they actually own part and want to own part of the company.It seems to be be run by old farts in that respect, that only inform the public about their company in the old fashion way Where'as QFX think that their company is the best thing since sliced ice and they cannot understand why their company's share price is so low.This is their permanent view and good on them for being positive.I have not seen any positivity from CMV, yet CMV is a far better company than QFX with all it's assets, however,CMV took on to much debt and did not watch their cash flow (as i warned them in a personal e-mail as a concerned share holder) many months before the economic climate problems occured.QFX can never prosper like the USA NETFLIX as the Australian public have the weather to be outdoors and that is their way of life, where as the Yankees are stuck in their homes due to the climate conditions YET against all odds QFX is valued at more than CMA-WHICH IS JUST LUDICROUS.

I tipped NMS to my good mate OILLECK (who was a big CMV share holder at the time) when they were 30 cents each.

What future does Cmv hold is hard to say- Maybe they should employ someone with a more convincing attitude in their PR dept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.