IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: ripped-tastarga The MD has a good reputation to the best of...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: ripped-tastarga The MD has a good reputation to the best of my knowledge.

The Chairman has a few problems with the company he is running (MML) but the MD is the real driver.

The ground is a collection from two or three historical operators and this appears to be the first time it has been systematically explored as one unit.

Bulk of the dirt (Karonie) was discovered by Freeport McMoran Australia (FMA) back in the early to mid 80s. Despite very encouraging exploration results it was left to one side when Normandy took over FMA for its diamond interests (Bow River).

Other tenements ,with resources on them, have been added to the equation-small high grade/larger lower grade stuff.

Historic resources added up to around the low 2 gramme grade. Cairns has been adding to this grade with good results from recent exploration.

Shaping up as one of the better gold stories in the broader Kalgoorlie region and one I will certainly be following up at Diggers in a couple of weeks.

Cdchi obviously is a supporter and I can well understand why with this one. (But not all of them hehehe!)

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.