OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

I wonder sometimes as to the value of informing an reading info...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I wonder sometimes as to the value of informing an reading info on Hot Copper.
    Then sometimes a post is made that makes it all worth while.
    As to my wires crossed etc.
    I did read a article from Kufpec.
    Then I found this info re Risco.
    Riscoe is a subsidary or whatever of Kufpec as far as I am aware.
    With a link an a cut an paste for any interested.
    I did have a discussion with Mathew who wanted to know how I new of a breakfree clause
    I do not know the exact details of the clause.
    Nor if any have had tp pay or not but I assume that Riscoe is entitled to receive a breakfree premium.
    So Follows and I will let you tear the info to pieces in what ever way you wish.
    It should have been disclosed regardless in relation to the overall detail..
    I wanted to know if the deal could fold because of the oil price. Mathews answer was no.
    LINK. http://www.riscoenergy.com/insights/news/acquisition-of-galoc-production-company-wll/
    Acquisition of Galoc Production Company WLL for US$101.4m
    Risco Energy Investments Pte Ltd (“Risco”) has executed a Sales & Purchase Agreement (“SPA”) to acquire 100% of Galoc Production Company WLL (“GPC”) from ASX-listed Otto Energy (OEL AU). GPC has a 33% working interest and is operator of Service Contract 14c, which contains the producing Galoc Field located offshore Palawan, Philippines (“Galoc”).
    Under the SPA, Risco has agreed to pay total consideration of US$101.4m, based on an economic date of 1 July 2014. Of this total consideration, a deposit of US$10.14m has already been paid. Transaction completion is conditional upon Otto Energy’s shareholder approval at a General Meeting, which is expected to occur no later than December 2014. Otto’s Board of Directors is unanimously recommending the deal to its shareholders. In consideration of the purchase price and to secure the deal,
    Risco has procured a break fee and certain rights customary with a transaction of this nature.
    Have fun in the new year.  247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.815K 484.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4449758 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 615230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.