ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

rise and fall of the sp

1. 75 Posts.
    Looking at the hyperbolic curve of ERH, I am struck by the similarity to so many pump and dump schemes, fraudulent oilers who deceive naive shareholders by stories of great discoveries, and who knows what else, when it is all one big fraud.

Could it be that shareholders have been taken for a ride, and Phil and Co. simply LIED on their statements? Could it be that the 143m show was one tall tale, and they knew all along, and sold all their shares after the pump, knowing there is nothing there? Or there is some major regulatory problem with the Brazilians, or some other serious issue that they are not sharing with the public, and which they knew all along?

I am reminded of CROX, the shoe company, where the CEO pumped up the price to $70, sold all his shares, and the SP quickly fell all the way to about $4, while the earnings crashed as well, while he lied about them. And he apparently had a HISTORY of this kind of behavior.

People thought ERH's management was honest. Could they simply be a bunch of crooks who misled the public?

To mention that I was seriously considering buying into ERh at these levels, but after seeing the chart, I am having my doubts.

Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.