SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

rise has begun, page-12

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2316
    Hey there Sultan Holders...

I have to admit I was scratching my head to see it retrace hit .008-.009 .... There is no doubt that many just got impatient with waiting for announcements regarding Peelwood... I know Derek is over seas at the moment, If I were to make a presumption I would say that he is finalizing the deal for Montenegro...

Peelwood I think will be sorted in the next 2 months, I personally rang the departments responsible for holding the project up, I couldn't get too much info due to the legalities, however I am of the understanding that the issues that held it up are near resolved, I don't know much more then that... I have a extremely good feeling about Sultan for 2010, there cash burn is minimal which is encouraging...

The prospects for both tenements are excellent for this company, either one with a mining approval will give Sultan a major re-rating...

The recent SP decline was not on huge volume, Personally I see this hitting 2 cents in a blink, positive news will head to 3 cents...

Thursdays action and today's are very encouraging, news look to be imminent

Best luck to us all, first post since my suspension, Hope you all had an excellent Easter Break...

stay cool Sultans ;)
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.