OCC 5.13% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

I subscribe to a couple of their premium newsletters and receive...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I subscribe to a couple of their premium newsletters and receive one of their free newsletters. With world markets so unstable at the moment, their commentaries are particularly valuable in explaining what's REALLY going on. Ignore their warnings at your peril!

The views of their various editors don't always align and are at times totally contradictory. But there is an overall wisdom in what they (collectively) write. Some are better than others; some make obscure issues clearer than others.

It's stale news now but, yes, OCC was a PPP tip-off. However, if you sit up all night and do your own research you can often identify the stock they're talking about without subscribing to yet another newsletter. The incidental information you pick up along the way is good value and occasionally leads to discovering possibilities that haven't been spruiked by anyone yet. If you decide to take a punt on something you've discovered by your own diligence (or even happy serendipity) you will have the assurance of knowing that the price hasn't already been, and is unlikely to be, artificially inflated by short-term evaporative response to a hype campaign.

Mr. Pig

`

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $100.7K 267.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 47499 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 79059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.