PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

My philosophy is to believe nothing I hear and only about 10% of...

1. 318 Posts.
    My philosophy is to believe nothing I hear and only about 10% of what I see through a powerful microscope.  I therefore found it very amusing to read an article tipping PPN as one of the Top 10 rising companies to watch for 2014.  

Without the 2013 or 2014 annual reports to give anyone guidance, how could anyone write this?  I couldn't help thinking that this attempt at ramping might have something to do with the recently aborted offer to buy minority shares for 10 cents.   It was posted in August 2014 and this is consistent with the aborted G Spot offer.  

Perhaps they know more than we do about a possible change in the management team at PPN which is likely to be joined [again] by Trimble's 30 year old son, Michael, when he gets VCGLR approval.  

Anyway, here is the link to the article:  
    http://pennystocks2020.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/top-10-rising-companies-to-watch-for.html

Top 10 Rising Companies To Watch For 2014: Planet Platinum Ltd (PPN)
    Planet Platinum Limited is an Australia-based company engaged in the operation of Showgirls Bar 20 and the on-going rental of property in Elsternwick. The Company operates in two segments: hospitality and entertainment and property rental businesses. The Company hospitality and entertainment segment comprises operations of Showgirls Bar 20 in Melbourne and is engaged in the nightclub through the provision of beverages and adult entertainment. Property segment comprise maintaining of rental property at Home Street, Elsternwick. The Company continues to receive lease rentals from its Home Street property. The investment property is located at 12 Home Street, Elsternwick Victoria.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.