SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

rising gold price & slr, page-3

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    SBL you are right on track. Les is presenting SLR tomorrow at AMEC but had a few things to say yesterday. He is rapt about the proposed takeover of IGR. He believes that SLR will definitely improve the performance of the IGR operation. He is off to North America on Friday and is going to be away for almost all of September. He to me that by the end of this month there are going to be a lot of institutions who will be aware of SLR's story. He believes size is important and getting into the +$1bill MC is crucial for SLR to attract a wide variety of funds onto the register. He said our biggest shareholder, Eric Sprott told him recently that he believes POG could possibly reach $6500oz given the state of government policies around the world. As Les said, even if Eric is half right the outlook for a growing company is fantastic. I get the impression he will remain on the lookout for more acquisitions but they must be a good fit, mainly where smaller operators are struggling to unlock potential or are struggling with costs. I have some more questions for him when I catch him up tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.