1MC 0.00% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Rising Like a Rocket, page-78

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The TA doesn't look good. But if the TA predicted the future as well as some seem to think it does, there would be no point having different trading strategies.
    I won't call myself a TA expert, but I have used it to trade in the past. What I have found is that it works best with bigger MC stocks which are not so easy to manipulate; ones where the noise to signal ratio isn't as large. We're not there yet. The last time I relied on TA to trade the spec end of the market was with GXY in Nov 2015. I'd bought in at 3 saw it climb above 9 and do 20% retrace. The algorithms said "short". I hesitated, saw it fall further and sold. Basically I picked the bottom almost perfectly and ended up with a tax bill. Not one of my favorite memories.

IMO this is being played with. I followed the post market auction carefully yesterday and saw the 19.5c bids cleared as soon as they appeared. It finished at 19c by the smallest margin. It looked very much as if someone wanted it there.

For what it's worth I'm holding long term. The fundamentals in the lithium market that saw GXY climb to 40c have not only not changed, they have significantly strengthened. If someone could explain to me why AJM's 100% of our tenements in Pilgangoora (MC $182m) are not worth as much as GXY's 50% of Mt Caitlin (MC $487m) I would like to hear it. But please don't tell me about Sal de Vida. I also own ORE; that's a very very long and very very expensive journey.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.397K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201514 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.