1MC 8.89% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

Binwood, on your graph, the current small rise after 2 big days...

1. 8,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8155
    Binwood, on your graph, the current small rise after 2 big days down is the counter move rest period before a further fall in TA.
    I fully agree TA does not always work, but it was certainly working brilliantly for me on the upside, and I did sell a lot at 27.5, again mostly due to TA.

I have in the last year put a lot of money into PLS, swapped out to mostly AJM and then where i am at present mostly back into PLS. I have been lucky to catch the correct moves if you don't believe in TA, and will have a decent tax bill because of it, but I do hold a lot more PLS and Altura than had I just held 50/50 from the beginning.

I have no intention of selling anymore of either until at least the 1st of July, and should Altura fall to the area I think it might (but really don't want it to!!!) then I'm in for more.
    Going from 1.4c to 28c on basically another couple of million dollars and a BOA is a huge move. Unfortunately we need some cash to pay at least for a deposit on the plant. Until we get that sorted, my thoughts are it will keep a lid on any share price growth. When it is sorted, we will then reach some type of bottom, before regaining the uptrend.
    It's just how I see it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.714K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8227 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.