RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Just my own calculations,they said that they couldn’t have it...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Just my own calculations,they said that they couldn’t have it done by Christmas, it should be being done awaiting new boss to start and sign off on,allowed a week for checking, I have a knack of buying just prior to announcements, I study strange stock movements 4 to 10% on stocks that haven’t moved much over three month periods,normally only hold 4 stocks and cram on them, picked up ook the other day prior to it’s huge jump, RRP on day it relisted, try and read pumps and dumps the best I can, watch if the aftermarket auctions are buy ups or sell downs, 4 stocks will never be in same sector, did,not buy RRP because of big rise, brought on the theory that if everyone is closing coal mines in aust makes sense to me that coal price will go through the roof, same as oil everyone’s saying buy lithium yes has been great investment but have brought into oil, knowing that the arabs won’t take the low oil price and will fight tooth and nail to defend it,already lithium starting to get very expensive great for short term not for long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.