G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Tcb007 I am so sorry to hear you have left the shareholder...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Tcb007
    I am so sorry to hear you have left the shareholder register, especially as a top 20 holder, you must have sold in the last hour all sorts of funny things going on there, real pressure on shareholders, someone was buying if these big holders were selling, Mikey mo etc. I sold out of Papillion resources after their first bad announcement and regretted it since. But you had always stated the underlying assets of MUS, yes CJ seems to be behaving like a complete novice/idiot with shareholders and the market alike, we see that so much with juniors, seems like the CEOs have to behave the same (like juniors).
    But you all have to read through the limited info. I read that someone posted the special stones were 0.1% of the value, if so that is pretty low, but re reading the announcement 0.1% inventory, yep that calculates about right 77 cts divided by 73000 cts inventory x100% equals 0.1%.
    I remember reading a poster, 6 weeks back who said I will be glad if they can mine 100k cts per annum, we will have 200k by Oct. What about the graphite.
    Now CJ needs a major lessons in communication and the jury is definitely out on that and the hangman, so does the BOD. Hope you do not turn negative to justify your decision, as so many do, you seem bigger than that and if it bounces you will miss out your recovery. I think we can clearly work out the special stones were not that special, market discounted that fully the last 2 trading sessions and some.
    As to CR that some keep pushing, sell off part of the graphite, JV or all, CJ stated non core and the JORC is due Q2. Think it is going to languish till the BOD own some proper shares after May 22, too late to sell, too early too call if CJ has learnt a valuable lesson, maybe when he has some reasonable amount of shares in his pocket in May he will sharpen his focus, he certainly needs to. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.