G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Rising Resource Stars Conference / Sell-down, page-163

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    tcb007
    Thank you for your reply and quite simply I totally agree with you, if the CEO cannot reply to a top 20 holder, after his antics early on tweeting then you have a complete and utter understanding from all of us for selling out.
    So report card so far, management 1/10, would give communication 0/10, but they did get the lease next door, hardly difficult as they owned the lease.
    Resource, bit more difficult, 10/10 for getting the inventory up, but quality not confirmed we are told gem but refer to communication above if we can believe, so drops to 7/10, not always reliant on the special stones but again see communication 0/10 what happened to them.
    So average them 7+1 =8 then divided by 20 = 4c. Now what does it take to get that up, management!!
    Place your bets, think it is not going bankrupt tomorrow as the "is MUS finished" team think.
    Resource still there and growing, especially after 22 May. If management have 0/10 for communication and we can all agree on that, then you would hope, expect, anticipate management can do better, jeez you cannot do worse! I am a holder because the resource has not gone, just management are clueless and the only way is up from zero.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.