G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Rising Resource Stars Conference / Sell-down, page-174

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Mikey mo
    You were one of the main supporters until you sold and can understand your concern.
    The resolution 3 will add 600k and the instos are committed to that so those that can vote, yes is a good idea to vote resolution 3 now at strike price 7.7c bit more time.
    As I mentioned in an earlier post graphite jorc is due Q2 so some value must be then defined, as has been mentioned this is non core by management. Sell after jorc, sell part, get JV, just saying if management have any sense about them, can raise cash.
    Yes can get a debt facility against inventory Oct.
    Obvious is a CR but after May 22 the BOD will own some serious shares and with the share price where it is, dilution?
    Hey but totally agree with the timing of announcements, the quality of announcements and the blanking of top 20 shareholders, these guys get a report of 0/10. But I cannot believe people with degrees can be that stupid over a long period of time, they must get better, cannot get worse, ypu would like to think so?
    So there are option,s resource has not gone just management confidence, we will see, there will be investors/companies running the slide rule.
    If I was Gemfields let MUS get the licence May 22 after general meeting, offer 40-50mill, sell off graphite with jorc for 25 mill plus got inventory and licences and eliminate competitor, major win, management need to wake up, so big boys out there as they have seen in the cutting/polishing industry. Just my thoughts DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.