TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Rising Resources Event

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all...
    I attended this recently & as I already have TSV Shares was of course interested in
    finding out more .....
    So...besides the huge potential of this field & obvious asset of being located in prime
    position to supply City of Perth plus in other directions too as only 30kms from the
    Dampier - Bunbury + Parmelia pipelines etc, one fact I didn't recall (you probably all know
    already but it doesn't hurt to be reminded...) is that all the big Offshore Companies
    have to abide by the ruling in that they are NOT allowed to supply/sell anything to
    the Domestic market as such so if TSV are successful in creating this link then it opens
    up a huge market for these bigger companies to sell to & saves on transport costs too?

Anyway...of course this is why Alcoa are on board but their presence doesn't rule out a takeover
    either by them or another eager large company who want to profit from extra asset of large
    Residential markets too (they don't usually like to share either so often want full control..)

TSV Board stated they know they are being watched as these big Companies want this link...
    I think we can never rule out a possible bidding war or an aggressive takeover if everything
    stacks up....never know our luck but I believe the Share price is in no way reflecting the potential
    of this gas field...good luck to all!
    Last edited by katy28: 07/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.