CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rising share price, page-14

1. 2,144 Posts.
    What I find really frustrating is the people at the ASX will not and I repeat will not, allow the company to release details other than those based on the JORC numbers, so we are in the frustrating situation of, as shareholders, going into mining with the company forbidden from telling us what they believe is happening.

What Nev writes in his report I believe. Equally I suspect that WM is probably really pissed off with this situation and in his own way may do something to suprise all.

My suspicion is from day one they will possibly be able to have a throughput of the 5.7 mta. If that was to be true and the ore grades are remotely near what some hope then the numbers at the cash register may end up being outstanding. The elephant in the room is the metal prices, percentage recovery, and a possible separate small plant for Wilgar. I don't think Wilgar will be big but the dollars may be impressive. Understand once you cover costs every extra dollar earned extra is pure profit.

What that cross trench showed up as to the cross section of the main ore body is another elephant in the room as to the so called early four years. That part of the ore body is much wider than most allow for. The guess is how much it will extend that time period. My guess is somewhere between the number five and six.

Max I look at the Google graphs and it does not show any sales at $4.00 or above.

Unless something really shitty happens I think we are in for an exciting ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.