CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rising share price, page-19

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Roh here's what people have a issue with:

"the company has on a number of occasions now repeated what its own testing has indicated and that is at a much higher figure"

You must be kidding, no!!?? This is the same company that has "repeated" (please forgive me if I only remember 10% of them) the following. Others please feel free to add to the list:

People are LINING UP to fund the mine. No need for much dilution.
    There will be NO more dilution (2 weeks later share issue)
    The two Chinese companies have NOTHING to do with each other (see board movements a week later)
    We switch the AGM around every other year despite share price (see Gold Coast hotel booking prior to AGM and share drop)
    We have secured the rail facility! WHAT???????
    We will keep switching our JORC consultants for every reason BUT we don't like the number we are seeing.

I want to go see this thing open up now (6 minutes) so I'll add some more later. I know how bullish you are on this thing Roh but there is a time when we all need to take the sunnies off and start basing our fact finding missions on exactly that, FACTS. For 3 years now I have heard hundreds of stories about what this mine holds. The REALITY of that is this. Of the people who have told me the deposits are enough to make this company worth much much more than it is now, NONE of them have been professional geo's looking at all the numbers published. That's just a fact. Most of the people who have told me to continue buying though HAVE had a personal connection to CDU. I will try to get back later today or tomorrow........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.