CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rising share price, page-2

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Not too sure that will happen but it wouldn't surprise me with the way this company monitors the SP daily.

Does anyone yet have anything better than a 3 year old costing to build this mine? Back then it was about 200 million no?? I hope WM has better things to do than buying and selling shares at a 25 cent profit as he is still going to need PLENTY more cash! Then again maybe Sino Steel will take more shares?? Either way they will get them or someone else will be sold a heap. Same result to the shareholder!

What about the 5% of stock going towards interest free, no risk shares for employee's (insert management/family here)? That's what, another 10 million shares minus whats already outstanding? Let's just say 30 odd million more to spend on our friends in Southport.

I'd bet we have 250 million shares outstanding by the time we ever go mining. That would mean (IMHO) CDU should raise about 100 million. Add that number to whats in the bank and take away the "staff" shares and the remainder of the mine/rail/port cost and I wonder how much we're short???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.