CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rohO how correct you are. I use the word nice, as in would be...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    roh
    O how correct you are. I use the word nice, as in would be nice to have a realistic idea of some reliable numbers. The ASX to me is set up not to help miners but to allow some selected people to mine the hell out of the ASX prior to mining all to the detriment of the companies concerned.

I think WM is going to win this one, they tried to kick him in the guts but he is a survivor.

The time of manipulation is slowly passing as the real prospect of actual dividends are now in the cross hairs. Decision time of being in or off the register is rapidly approaching.

I have done my back of envelope calculations, but the elephants in the room are, width of main seam, depth they will go to in the first 5 to 6 years, actual grade, recovery, metal prices, (3 or 5.7 MTA) and Wilgar.

If you go the low numbers for the above and attach a reasonable PE (remember by the time of the first dividend a lot more will be known about life of mine) you come up with a number you think is more like wishful thinking. Now if you go the high side of the numbers you are looking at what some would consider funny farm material.

Anyway roh, there are my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.