CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I've seen them get stuck into you over there Aka Hooter. One...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    I've seen them get stuck into you over there Aka Hooter. One negative poster in particular seems to have a target on your back - unfairly I might add too.
    Back here on the CDU threads those remaining holders may just well have hides as thick as a rhino's. Amazing what years of negative bashing by shorters and non-holders will do to ones 'hide'!
    Seems like a lot of sour grapes running through some postings of late. Traders lamenting more so than normal? Surprised if its long term investors, given the real progress towards mining currently being made by Cudeco.

Keep reading holders in the majority of other copper stocks posting about how they hope someone will take them over. They bang on about how good their resources are compared to CDU yet want to be taken over and expect a major premium.
    What about getting their projects into development and actually mining.
    If Cudeco with all its 'supposed resource and management faults' has gone through GFC 1&2, still raised capital, with minimal dilution and are full steam ahead into development, then surely these other projects can also....right?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.