PYC 7.69% 14.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

rising star

1. 284 Posts.
    Some thoughts:

PYC's SP is in a positive trendline (PEACEAKKI, thanks) and the motivations for director's selling seems pretty straightforward, (thanks Andrew65).

With a recent low of around 5 cents, there are many recent buyers with a good reason to sell at over 7 cents. Just as these same folk see 8+ as too much of a leap to average up with.

So, for me, the recent (pre-good news) low of 5 cents is the real 'culprit' here, if there is one to name!

PYC has increased over 50% in 5 months and presents an excellent chart.

I see the determined retiree's selling as a great opportunity to buy at a discounted price to the actual de-risked new prospects of this company!

By de-risked I mean:

1. Frost and Sullivan Award,(Jan 2011)

2. Smallest MC in top 10 Bio-tech of the Year, (Jan 2011)

3. Funding finalised for re-vamped cash producing Perth lab, (Dec, 2010)

4. Big Pharma deals more transparently profitable for PYC short-term (various sources) 2011.

5. Big Pharma offer multiple (hundreds) of possible company-maker royalty generating compounds,

6. PYC established in industry in 'new-age' drug delivery (transport peptides for anti-biotic and anti-cancer drugs) research.

7. PYC deal with German pharma XL-protein GmbH for extending multiple drug classes 'half-life' (lower doses and lower side-effects) (Jan, 2011)

8. Astute management driving extremely lucrative contracts from a position of strength, in a unique biotech area where it's a 'seller's market'.

9. An established and increasing trend towards multiple contracts offering a cash-flow positive balance sheet for the foreseeable future.

10. The likelihood of multiple SP bumping good news over 11/12 and further international marketing magic yet to be exploited by recent (Dec/Jan) milestone announcements.

11. Multi-bagger takeover potential within 3 years.

Therefore, I see the 8 cent ceiling as a great opportunity to astutely accumulate at this time at these levels.

For these reasons, I believe all is on track for my money; although this stock is not for short-termies in the short term. Also, it's not for the impatient, or those with less than a 6 month investment churn strategy

The current eager selling around 7.7 - 8.3 cents represents a fantastic buying opportunity for a relatively ignored stock, still just below the horizon of the many would-be loyal fans.

A great buying opportunity for the confident, in a relatively ignored rising star IMHO

Good Luck to all: side-line sitters, holders, sellers and bottom drawers!

Positivity drives dreams.

PatrickM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $653.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.446M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 252759 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 113762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.