BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Rising Volume; Rising price, page-29

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    For the sharetrader Record: Post on September 23 did mention this (although I had not done as much investigating and was not a holder): I did believe that a certain element of risk was already priced in... however it was only on September 26 that further more detailed, and much more serious (bad) information was annouced... you'll note due to lack of following and investigation I have not posted on the IQE since. You'll also notice at a similar time (late september) I mentioned another hot topic, being TIL stock (although like IQE, I don't hold), had a value towards the lower end of $3, much to the horror of several other posters (when it was stil in the mid $4 range)... it seems I was much more 'correct' about this (at least so far )

Finally, for the hotcopper record, I do believe, with current shares issued, BRL has a fair value of around 28 cents a share (I have explained how I got to this already) even if they were to do a 1 for 1 capital raise, which is a possibility, each share, without the aqusition of Solid Energy would be worth 14 cents... now add in NZ's best coal mine (being stockton) that can produce nearly 3x as much as Bathursts existing Buller project (assuming peak production of 750k tonnes annually) + the infrastructure all in place to complement Bathurst's ready to be mined Buller project + a paying domestic customer (well several, but Talley's being a new key one) + further synergies and I'd like to think the share price is worth a significant amount more than 14 cents (and way way more than 6.8 cents where is is currently!)

I believe I have also noted Bathurst forecast production is 330k tonnes for FY17... all their existing + new mines would be capable of producing well over 3 million tonnes... could a share price 10x higher than say a month ago be justified? quite possibly

The key thing for me, along side the capital raising details etc, will be how fast they can get these things back into production and any contracts signed up to get that high quality met coal on the market asap while prices are extremly high.

Also, the Government of New Zealand would not have sold Solid Energy to a buyer they believe could not fund it... how embarrassing for them would this be 1 year out from an election... the funding is in place, they have a plan (this is the difference between IQE and BRL... the latter actually knows whats going on).. the fun part is how they go about making it all happen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.