ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Reading in Asian media posts I was always given the impression...

1. 429 Posts.
    Reading in Asian media posts I was always given the impression that everything would be up and running in the New Financial Year which is still a way off given that it will be off market for a few weeks while being relisted.
    I did believe it was a 50 50 bet even a few days ago but though there is risk I personally believe its more like a 90 to 10 risk in holders favor. One point is they have stated the small amount of cash holdings in Odin is enough, that tends to make me believe they are expecting the finalisation of the RTO very soon . 170 k would not be enough if the company were to prolong the compliance period at all.
    If holders come out being shafted it would really be a well acted series of events and it wouldn't be a good way to finish off some of the game players careers either, just don't have this feeling with Odin , but I did with XTV , something just stunk about it , the biggest fundamental was their rapidly rising share price , not to say it won't prosper in the future but this time it didn't gel with me. Just thought the market was smarter than myself when it was rapidly rising which at times it is . thats trading and investing.
    One point that really keeps me away from forums is when the company has a high proportion of retail investors and the forum falls under the grip of paranoia.
    Small market cap startups are risky but deliver the biggest returns , its risk and reward
    goodluck we await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.