BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

risk and reward

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Melua: "Remember the spike in BNB just before it went into suspension? Shorts covering and the poor mugs got sucked in thinking it was "smart" buying. Well it was smart buying....closing out shorts, nothing else."

Why would closing out shorts be smart when the smart money knew it was going to zero? You seem to be making more and more ludicrous claims about this situation from ASIC and ASX corruption to collusion between independant parties.

Seem to me they borrowed too much money, overextended based on inflated asset values and have been caught with their pants down by the GFC. Bottom feeders, including yourself, have been gambling on massive returns.

Nothing wrong with that, I do it myself. But why squeal corruption and collusion when it appears to be going against you especially when you "claim" to have already made a reasonable profit? It's simply the risk side of the risk/reward equation.

Still waiting for your explanation on how you are shorting at the moment. So you are upset about my "lol". Gee do you expect everyone else that hasn't been following you in to this disaster to read all 5000 of your posts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.