BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

After reading through resolutions contained in the Notice of...

1. 217 Posts.
    After reading through resolutions contained in the Notice of General Meeting (16th Dec) I have now completed my proxy form.

I happily voted 'for' res 1 and 2 regarding the granting of options to WR and CP. Incentives are important to anyone whether it relates to business or pleasure and the ammended exercisable price of $1.86 is acceptable imo. I like to think BRM directors will be further driven to perform if they have shares, options or both.

As for res 3 I voted 'against' the financial assistance for WR and CPs options. They have to be kidding me! A global financial crisis, salary increases for 09, a SP in decline, no JV, no offtakes, no infrastructure deals, no cash flow for a minimum 4 years...... I could go on. Surely they know their taking the pi$$. How can they justify getting what in reality is a risk free loan after all the events of the last 6 months. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and I hope the resolution is voted down!!! Im sure the institutional investors that recently payed $2.50 would have liked a risk free investment as well! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.