CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Thanx for your considered opinion 2ic.However, for mine, you...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Thanx for your considered opinion 2ic.

However, for mine, you have no credibility on this thread.

You got me seriously worried when your previous reasons for the project going into mothballs was that sulphuric costs would kill the company and wrongly claimed (as a resouce geologist - someone presumably with the knowledge to advance an opinion that ought be listened too) that CMR would need something like 250kg/t to process the ore but after a lot of searching your claim was found to be without substance as they only needed around 50kg/t if I recall correctly. Moreover that claim was made in an environment where sulphur prices were sky high.

As I understand it sulphur prices are declining and as said - they only need 50kg/t and I have heard perhaps even less.

It is not my intention in making this post to enter and argument wtih you or deride you - it is simply to present some balance for the benefit of any new holders who may read your post and become concerned.

He was wroong last time so may very well be again. Do your own research - use his leas to check stuff out but take nothing on hot copper at face value - too many conflicting interests on chat forums like this to take anything at face value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.