MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

Risk management, page-92

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Changing Pledge mood !!!

That is my target, ok ?

Dear Pledge..

U are a rational man!!
    As such, consider the aspects I am raising here to you and you answer if I'm right or wrong, ok ?

a) you paid for your shares higher price than we are now.
    Correct ?
    b) as such, of course, like you, hundreds or thousands also experience some frustration and dissatisfaction
    correct?
    c) as such you search every past aspect that is unsuccess and u come here and tell and highlight and show, and promote discussion and ask,dont we all of you agree the business was a failure ,the project was a failure, the concept was a failure
    correct?

d) Than u notice big number of holders, some as long as you, some even more, still support, in spite they also not happy, but they still believe and hold their arguments, showing exactly the points that you don't. You show the dark side they show the bright side.

Now lets come back to scratch.

Do u hold your shares?

If your answer is YES. My honest suggestion to you is:

Hold a little bit your criticism. Not because u are wrong or your points are not relevant. But because u are

a) working against yourself
    b) and in the end, right or wrong your comments will not change the past events

Well..

LOOKING FOR FUTURE GIVING YOUR BACK TO THE PAST:

be productive to your own views, try to bring good aspects and good hope and try understand we are in the middle of the game. Not in the end. The game didn't end when we went to 1.74

That probably was the lowest point and if u experience 50-60-70% loss, yes... will be long way to recover. But u need do your part.

And maybe your part is just seat, watch, try understand better the "failure" was not complete, the secondary points are highly relevant and if u need a prove i can give u one

If all was so bad, NVS would say at day after the trial, bye bye.

Not just they didn't but the CEO informed you 3 days ago they are in discussions. Nobody discuss anything if is a "failure>

Mate..

Don't failure yourself and don't cheat yourself. U made a mistake buying high...But who in this market never did ?
    calm down, relax, keep your mood up, and follow the events... This year you will be much more impressed than never u were..

Like always, i express my personal views not advice and I always say each person must be master of his own decisions///

Friday I bought more increasing my position from 30% of my trade fund to 43% and I regret I could not achieve the 50% I was targeting. Maybe Monday I still will have a chance to pick few shares under 1.90.

Good week end and all my comments I do 100% respecfully for you. Demand high maturity to give up of certain behaviors.
    But you will be the best winner if u do .

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.