GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

risk off....gold up, page-112

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Skol.

I'm up this year on my gold shares. Though it's been a very bad year. I'm only up 18.6% on the FY YTD, down from the 52% i had earlier and only got a few months to go. I suspect it's unlikely that i'm going to beat last years return of 200% which was tragically reduced by transferring to bullion and only making 20 odd percent on that bundle since then. But hey when you make that sort of a return you have take some of it off the table and put it in risk free assets for the times when the market turns down.

Fortunately the AUD is at a stupid high and i don't need anymore bits for the race car so i've decided to bank it into bullion. When the SHTF and the stock markets tumble and the AUD crashes as everyone takes their marbles and go home then i shall sell my bullion and use it to load up on more gold stocks where i'll make yet more hundreds of percent returns.

So whilst i appreciate your best wishes, i don't really need them. I'm capable of making sensational returns on my own, managing my own risk positions and i'm capable of determining which way gold and silver is headed in real terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.