GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

risk off....gold up, page-33

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Skol,

Well like apple shares Gold is a long term investment of which it has been to date, and it isnt going to reverse permanently in long term any time too soon either.

It is good that you are making money from ordinary stocks and flying around the world observing the economy, from a business mans point of view in which you make yourself out to be.

Though hope you are talking to real people when you go to the USA, 40% of the US are on food stamps OR some benefit, and living in shanty towns, or squatting in houses that were surrendered to banks living in caravans etc.

As you are well aware the great housing boom has unravelled and still going. In places the Burbs in which they are called, were people had built their McMansions, of which were say 30 miles from their job, and now have lost their job,car and all and have moved in with their old folks, if they are that lucky.

The malls cannot be overflowing with customers, or if they are they are there to window shop or meet others,over a cup of coffee.

The 50% of US citizens that have an apple product is looking kind of skinny I reckon,

In Your next travels to Europe, i.e (PIIGS Countries) Greece/Spain/Ireland/Italy/Portugal/throw in the U.K, see how well people are doing,(watch out for those riots and pitchforks (meant for the politicians).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.