KCN 0.40% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Hi guys,I currently hold a reasonable amount of KCN and have...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi guys,

I currently hold a reasonable amount of KCN and have been thinking of increasing as the SP drops, simply as I think that the risk-reward balance seems to be improving. So I was wondering what you all see as the the risk-reward rating on this.

Part of me thinks, based on all the tangible data, analysis and geopolitical information that, as the company says, it is not if, but when for KCN. On that basis, you would say jump aboard, as it has established reserves with a known mineralolgy, an pre-existing infrastructure base and a screaming upside compared to its peers. That would have it as a low risk play perhaps 3 out of 10.

But then you have the fact that all that is required, supposedly, is a signature, and why is this taking so long? So you could argue that you have to ignore the information and just assume it is a 50:50 play, roll of the dice, red or black with only two outcomes of equal possiblilty - either leases are approved or they are not. So what risk do you put on roulette? 10 out of 10?

So balancing out the two what do you get - 7 out of 10 for the risk?

Any thoughts? Am I making any sense? I have been up since 4am courtesy of the baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.24 $240.7K 191.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1920 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 7667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.