FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

risk reward at fml, page-15

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Depth analysis and behavioral pattern has changed over the past few days which is interesting.

This is accumulation time and we can see it here as above and on the chart.

On grades - ridiculous what can I say. Choo is the come back king LOL. FML will be back under $700 cash cost by the Dec quarter and will be showing improvement between now and then.

What will drive the price? We are certainly overdue for news but even before any news the risk / reward is compelling at this point.

FML will be making $3 - 4M approx profit this quarter with nothing but upside. Therefore down side share price risk is temporarily limited IMO at this stage.

Given the improved risk appetite outlook stemming from the now well known news in Europe I would say we have a high probability of a bit of a run here. Of course we can't tell how far or for how long, or if it will spread to FML for that matter. I just have a gut feeling on this one.

Run out of ore? Agree with Pinto you would have to be drinking lots or smoking your breakfast to believe this. It is always good to click on the profile of posters you don't know, and read their recent history. Some like to stir the pot so not worth biting.

The Mount, I heard the single operator was making $500k per annum by himself and there is already 250k oz identified - FML would not be excited for no reason or state that this is so as they are conservative. Lots of 9gpt ore close to surface and ready to haul with minimal development.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.