ADX 0.00% 9.4¢ adx energy ltd

You 2 are a fair dinkum joke. How about acknowledging general...

1. 100 Posts.
    You 2 are a fair dinkum joke. How about acknowledging general negative market sentiment due to international concerns out of managements control. We are all aware that the majority of resource stocks have suffered in recent times.
    Both of you continually put the boot in when our SP weakens(just like the spineless bullies in the schoolyard)and then give yourselves a pat on the back....doesn't bode well for either of your credibility.
    Junior explorers SP varies greatly depending on many variables. Hoo hoo obviously got burnt buying in at 26c and can't let it go. We had a discovery in our last drill hence the 26c....This should give supporters confidence in the ability of management to identify and secure strong tenements. There are legit reasons for the pull back in price which the market knows and I don't need to explain.
    GO you know as well as I do, we will again visit 20c plus as soon as management get a safe opportunity to move forward. Further, if they get a sniff we'll go much higher than that as a number of big instos are watching this junior very closely....OH! and in the event it is a duster we should see a drop in SP ......YA THINK!
    Good times ahead for this explorer in my view.

Beeppman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $46.50K 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265148 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 76923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.