ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

Excellent post yes sovereign risk seems a low priority for the...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    Excellent post yes sovereign risk seems a low priority for the ADX pom pom wavers.

Sovereign Risk here is a 8-10 Govts advising citizens not to go to is Tunisia huge humanitarian crisis PCS may come into play here with a new Govt.

This stock is in the high end of the risk profile the problem now the market is selling of this puts any positive spin on the Spud Ann in doubt

How i equate that is look at GNS today ok a ANN on a up day like that would have been 30 per cent no problem yet market down ME jitters and it goes 5 per cent

My point even is my dear friends that even the Spus ANN will do little for the SP as it is already widely ANN March -Delayed form previous months

The question one has to ask is do you want a coy you own putting in a crew on the ground in a hot spot where sovereign risk is extremely high.

I think moving on and conserving cash until better stability may prove the better point of valour for ADX.

Too hot this area IMO to be spudding wells where things could well erupt again if things dont move quick enough for the Tunisian people.

Brace your selves that chart tells all charts dont lie its going down.

As for when would I sell Yesterday is my answer as its getting ugly those red clouds and green clouds are diverging with a doji and hangmans noose forming

Seriously i see this 8s next 2-4 sessions lets hope I am wrong I am not very often with my charts track record proves that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $95.85K 912.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 150480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 53670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.