ADX 1.01% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

OnceoverOr you could say:" you have sat down right next to the...

1. Osi
    16,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Onceover

Or you could say:

" you have sat down right next to the local psychotic, who is muttering strangely to himself and playing with" {{a share trading platform on an IPAD}}

I've made enough posts on civil war in Libya but there is no way on Allah's heaven that Gadhafi will be sending his precious T72s accross the boarder to mix with the heavy equipment, tanks of the Tunisian Army. Then there are Tunisian F16s, F5's and A4s to consider.

If Gadhafi fails to find someone's bullet or negotate an exit strategy (as I posted on HC a week before it was reported on Reuters) his 12000 or so troops will have to consolidate territory that they are capable of holding. The rebels on the other hand will (need to learn) how to draw Gadhafi's forces into suburban areas (to even the odds ) and hunker down. The rebels also need to learn how to pick off Gadhafi's personnel and materiel from behind the lines. Anyway that's Libya and our leases are in Tunisia.

There are geological risks associated with Sidi Dhaher and the follow on targets along with the risk of a high CO2 cut. On the other hand we have a DHI which IMO shifts the risk/reward trade-off to the investors favour.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $56.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $23.16K 231.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6600 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 406278 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.