ADX 1.02% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

David Whitby LOL yeah like he did wonders for NDOI take no joy...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    David Whitby LOL yeah like he did wonders for NDO

I take no joy from been right as some of you now recognise i take no joy from the pain and suffering across in japan I take no joy seeing the pom pom waver here who belittled me who laughed at me now eating humble pie.

yes 8s now let me tell you folks it is getting worse form here tonite will see a panic driven sell of in new york we could see 2-400 point drop if the situation in Japan the energy sector will be smashed short crude IMO.

TA wise broken all support lines a long red candle and as I alluded to a bearish divergance has now descended into a waterfall like sell of its not all ADX fault here but as I stated before the events of last Friday it was breaking down badly

I said a while back gap at 7.2 and i was laughed at those who laughed will regret not listening

I am telling you fellas low mid 7s is a distinct chance by next week if the gap is filled and support breaks 6 cents comes into play

Protect your selves at all times Good luck we have moved into very dangerous ground here with recent events in the ME and now Japan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.9¢ $1.98K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18644 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 303510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.