IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

risk / reward, page-447

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    M7 - I'm now on average mid .055c as well and I can relate to the internal turmoils as well. From what I've read about this company, all of the research online and LinkedIn, the pdf presentations, reading about the history and life experiences of those running it (because emotion comes into it whether you like it or not - there's a reason people choose to go a direction in their life) - I'm confident that even with all of the hurdles that face them in 2020, that this will be a game changer for those with cancer and then of course with the SP. All I have is a gut feeling and hours upon hours of research - I know the price will keep going up and then down again and people are making money from the fluctuation - good luck to them, I don't have the guts to do that - and I know that Commsec will keep assuming my favourite colour is red (given thats all I see ) but I still believe in them and the bigger picture and I think 2020 will be a "game changer" (lol I really hate that phrase after watching the Block - but it sums it up perfect) - Hang in there mate - you're not alone.
    Last edited by MrCamino: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.