FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Risk v Reward WPL v FAR, page-48

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403

I'm one of those "bloggers" as you put it. I just don't see FAR being able to access the funds to buy equity. Anything else such as a side-deal with WPL is possible.

Over a number of years we have expected all sorts of major developments, takeover moves, big offers for our share of Senegal but it just hasn't happened. The market is very negative on oil and oil stocks and we are just not in an environment that will reward us for these driscoveries. We need either a meaninful uptick in the oil price or a rash of M&A in the sector (at decent prices).

I have confidence that FAR will pursue vigorously any options that are open to them but I'm just not counting on it. If they pull something off I will be the first to sing their praises and cobgratulate those here that thought it would happen. In the same way I am not expecting your massive 3S upgrade at this point ... but I hope you are right. I went through 7 years of ups and downs with HDR (hence the 15,0000 posts) and its entirely possible that we will be looking at something siimilar here. The discoveries are much better and larger but the sentiment is rock bottom unfortunately.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.0¢ $187.3K 369.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47199 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.