AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes this would have been mined in two years time without...

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17118
    Yes this would have been mined in two years time without corruption meaning a mining lease was granted. What part of that don't you continue to understand? You clearly don't like answering questions.

So clearly you remain clueless as to what the key factor is that hasn't got this to mining - corruption has led to no mining lease. Exactly what am I ramping - I have stated a solution to get this moving. You have stated no solution yet btw, which infers your solution is AVZ should have a 0% stake in Dathcom. So you still refuse to answer questions.

So you know, without a resolution I want AVZ to tie this in the courts for the next 10 years. Corruption must not be rewarded is my point - it is the only way African countries like the DRC can grow and its people are rewarded and that they can stay home without seeking to flee to other countries for a better life.

And to enforce corruption is wrong and should never be rewarded, I wouldn't mind the international community preventing any exports of spodumene from ports outside the DRC were Zijin and your corrupt mates to use those ports in the absence of AVZ having a stake in Dathcom, or even confiscate that product at those ports.

I am prepared to lose the lot, so exactly what am I ramping in your opinion. I will repreat, I would be prepared to lose the lot here.

So what is your solution again? Ask your masters. Enjoy the Chow mein.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 14/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.