AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

hi SY, re lithium prices . I agree . Growth will return . We...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    hi SY,

re lithium prices . I agree . Growth will return . We know how evs have taking off and once inflation starts to fall this will return global demand for quality li . Tesla alone will need buckets when it’s mass market offering cones on line and the Indian giga factory starts ramping ( I really do believe this will happen) .

but wait , this is but the start . Vast quantities are additionally required for global energy storage . At the moment the fastest growing part of Tesla are mega pack consuming tons of lithium a piece . But what about the elephant in the room in terms of upcoming li demand ??? Only now just becoming a thing ?

AI. Remember that a huge part of future AI , arguably the biggest aspect , is robotics . Think Tesla Optimus , think Tesla FSD, think other firms of transport . Massive . Will take off over the next 5-10 years onwards and will make the ev revolution pale into the background (although that in itself will remain massive ). Think steam engine then think transport revolution as a comparison .

li position is going to be massive squared , it’s only the Covid , wars (drone future = lithium ) and inflation that’s caused temp dip . Li will be powering the world and its technology development for decades to cone . Hence the attempt to sneak it off Avz and its shareholders .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.