AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So Rattlerock, if I sold a substantial package of shares on the...

1. 6,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902
    So Rattlerock, if I sold a substantial package of shares on the ASX market, under the standard sales rules, one day before we settle the SP shoots up by $10. Do you think in that case that I can cancel the sales contract?

Do you think Commsec will say of course you can cancel, just send the money back.

Because that is what you are suggesting is the accepted norm.

Nigel with his ream followed the normal acceptable route and settled the account, before it was due!

It is painfully obvious what Simon Kong is trying to achieve, you don't have to be Einstein or a rocklikker for that

The situation is simple Simon had what he thought a great sales contract, selling something he never paid a cent for, or did any work on, after selling 250 million freebee shares, now he was able to sell 25% in worthless dathcom, another freebee as soo as possible, before he was going to get hit with a bill to pay for work being carried out on the lease.
    CAN you understand that saying after that, "I need more money" the buyer kindly advisees him where to go?
    It is not that difficult is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.