AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

plenty has changed Roller .Unfortunately nothing has changed...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    plenty has changed Roller .
    Unfortunately nothing has changed here on this forum .
    It is a heaving dump of Madness now , with a select few wanting to destroy any civilized coherent dialogue .
    A few things i have noticed not in any particular order , for other LTH to ponder as follows .
    The Minoli/ MOM meet up .
    Some assuming a negative view , my assumption is Minoli would have discussed AVZ , and silence at this time is appropriate for both .
    It came to my attention (not verified) that all areas of USA government ,Secretary of state pentagon, state department , embassy in Kinshasa are all acutely aware of the DRC/AVZ conundrum.
    The USA Ambassador to the DRC just had a meeting with Felix to discuss Security and other matters , one of those matters would have to be AVZ considering strategic alliances . etc strategic minerals agreement, Loboto Corridor, the realisation of a eventual battery hub .
    Complying with International law and directives as a member State, stressing there can be none of they above without compliance.
    AVZ has and will continue to be victorious in the international courts, and of public opinion, not because of quality lawyers but because they rigidly followed DRC's laws and Mining Code .
    No DRC court here saying a square is a triangle x a brown bag .
    All is very quiet at the moment as ICC and ICSID prepare to release their shit storm of truth .
    In the winter cold we gravitate to any sun available, now in a secure second term Felix will use the sharp spear of the international courts and and the protective sheild it offers there in , to walk the political tight rope between China/ USA .
    The Dragons fire is dying , the sunlight offered by the USA and its historical international alliances will be compelling .
    USA's 24 Trillion GDP still maintains its Giant status , good luck finding anything close , i do not call 16 Trillion close .
    My bet Zigin end up at the land fill ready to be compacted.
    This is just my assumptions , but if you liken the international courts as the heavy artillery Howitzers to back Nigels negotiations, then you understand how important the AGM voting was .
    If the international courts are benign in impact and consequence why did China throw everything at getting rid of our BOD .
    Yes that is right i rest my case .
    Zigin has already alluded to this , i suppose they look at throwing mud at a blanket and be lucky that a little sticks .
    No Khinasha courts here to hold the blanket up Zigin .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.