LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

I am really sorry for all you guys that have either lost money...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    I am really sorry for all you guys that have either lost money (like I did due to market manipulation) or risked heavy to get in on positive news. Lately I see LYC as a higher risk play given very little reward.

If they lost the case it would have got smashed down to circa 50c at least, they win and you only get 10 -12%, but everyone is excited because now Lynas can move forward and the share can recover. But no wait...

They decide lets but the shareholders through more pain and suffering and before the share price can recover lets dilute the hell out of this thing.

Here is my list of concerns:
    Malaysian elections - opposition threatens to scrap plant
    Opposition - risk of this dragging out indefinitely
    Global economy - REE demand dropping, supply increasing and price being punished
    Share dilution - each time reduces the likelihood of multi $ returns if all the above concerns dont impact LYC first.

Watching but not holding.
    PS Its silly saying the price can recover to $2 - REE prices have collapsed since then and now facing dilution. I think 70 - 80 is fair value at the moment. I suspect cap raising will be circa 70c - maybe less because they will discount it to time frame of moving average and the last 15 days we were in the 60's and 79's.
    Good luck and find this whole thing so frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.