CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

risk vs reward

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Interesting for a stock with so much potential there is so little talk or interest. Funnily enough alot of time i have noticed these stocks flying under the radar are the ones that have enormous gains and i believe CNX will provide that exact opportunity. The risk vs reward play here could see massive gains on the decision in favour of a QLD gas project. We should see rehabilitation plan lodged with the QLD govt soon . The company has ramped up its confidence in their announcements about the QLD project of late and have stated that the DEPH is using external environmental consultants to assist meeting Carbon Energy's proposed timelines to which it has agreed in principle. This along with CEO Morne Engelbrecht's statement that they are working collaboratively with the QLD government and are impressed with the governments commitment to their proposed gas project suggests both parties finally are coming to a path that benefits both company and state wit gas shortage issues.

Again the buying has been solid to the 2.4 area as in the august move and there has been solid and increased oppie buying of late. The oppies provide a great leverage play here and i see a potential major move her with targets towards a 200>300 mill market cap company. A very long base has been formed on the charts and i believe the turn is not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.