AGL 0.38% $10.56 agl energy limited.

Risk vs Reward!, page-170

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    baldynumbers, the leaf litter and tree gunk that ends up on my property is often from the neigbouring houses.

We live in a court, in a cul de sac, in an area that is surrounded by gum trees.

We just spent a week in Yarrawonga, which is known as sun country, and they are famous for having more sunshine during the year on average than the sunshine coast.

Yet, conditions are quite harsh. Strong winds, all day UV, dust is blown quite visibly around, and you guessed it, surrounded by gum trees.

Open fields still attract leaf litter, and good luck clearing too much area around a solar farm considering the whole point is to go green, right?

A solar farm in any outback setting will attract its fair share of leaf litter.

Gum trees are shedding all year round. Be it leaves, blossoms, gum nuts, or just the eventual fall of litter from birds feeding. Sure, they wont cop it, like we do with our two gum trees (if I sweep up once a week, its not frequent enough), but they will still get their fair share of debris landing on them, and being blown off them, which will deposit dust and sap.

Our neighbours all have gums too. We replicate the rolling hills of the aforementioned sun country, and I can state with confidence that leaf litter is simply a feature of aussie natives. Deciduous trees drop once a year, and drop heavily, and then there is nothing, but natives drop all year round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.56
Change
-0.040(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $7.104B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.62 $10.65 $10.46 $14.25M 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14496 $10.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.57 14024 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.