AGL 0.42% $11.94 agl energy limited.

Risk vs Reward!, page-274

1. 4,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Bobgg Hold the line dude. ( recent buy for cheeeeeap so tag me a pumper if you like ) Dont look at the price and its not down I will go $ more at the end of the year if price is this low then .Right now I finished stocking the shelf with AGL . Love TLS and APA. so predicting a price plunge as I started with a small buy and its always good for a plunge when I get in , but makes for cheeeeeap on a bulk buy.

Here's my take
    Power Cos dont belly up Well a lot less than Afterpays
    Fat profits coming when 5 million cars plug in every day. Man thats some serious coin
    We are in a bad weather cycle right now for max power usage
    Variable price power contracts mean big bills later
    When others are fearful buy . Buy low sell high. Well maybe, Franked dividends on a low base and tax if you sell Want to be a sweet swap into another stock
    Got you with the dividends bro , Love the mentality on this
    Heggies are at it right now Big three banks ex dividend .
    Dont be surprised if people are beating on the stock now to get in on the demerger for cheap. May sell my "dirty coal" side of the demerger for some Trump "Clean Coal' stock to prove I can hug trees like a 15 year old, and they say I am a good guy for a Boomer. If they still hate me well let them buy some solar panels and strap them to there Iphones . Better still switch them off till all the power is green.

It dont rain every day. Winter ends and then you lay in the sunb
    PS can can only click hold or buy . I say both if you got them hold and if not buy . If your going to sell wait till I want more stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.