ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

risk

1. 596 Posts.
    I suspect I'm not alone in getting fed up with constant whinges on this stock. It is and always has been a fact that SMA is a speculative stock. Therefore investors should have been mindful of this fact. Also anyone who has seen the Dear members thread in "general" should have had it confirmed (in case they didn't already know) that small caps have been hammered unmercifully during the recent so called share market rise.

I also have lost a lot, on paper, but whilst it is depressing I'm not giving up hope unless the money is utterly lost.

I have stated before that as far as I am concerned I sincerely believe that the management of SMA have done everything they can, in a difficult environment, to try and achieve a successful outcome and are still trying. Therefore success is still an option.

Furthermore, like many small stocks with no immediate prospects sma has been shorted almost to oblivion. So called Mum's and Dads who used to give the penny dreadful market some substance have deserted the market following the GFC and the advent of computerised trading. Therefore there's very little impetus for any lift in small cap share prices unless there is a spark to ignite the interest of the few who are left.

Like all companies on the ASX Sma provides updates quarterly and when there is something significant to announce. They can't and shouldn't be expected to provide daily updates for people worried by the savaging of the share price: basically if there's nothing significant to report, there's nothing to report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.