MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

I dont wanna downramp my own stock here, but lets get...

1. 79 Posts.
    I dont wanna downramp my own stock here, but lets get realistic... i was dissapointed to read that crap in todays announcement... here is my take on it:

1) lets not just release the figure of $1.5 billion "independant" valuation to the market. It completely lacks any credibility without providing access to the actual research and the valuation metrics they have used. I can 100% guarantee they have not fully discounted the Canadian assets for risk or have otherwise overstated the full potential of the asset. Lets not forget the market isnt stupid, if those in the market that mattered (ie instos/brokers) truly believed this hogwash, the SP would have adjusted accordingly.
    2) we havent even drilled anything yet, how can we even begin to put a valuation on the asset when we dont know whats there. MPO have prime land right in the thick of the Canadian action, but it doesnt guarantee any success. FMS anyone? Putting a target of 5-6Tscf is just like any company putting an exploration target on their Iron Ore Tenements of 1 billion tonnes... doesnt mean anything till they get it certified, its just an arbitrary figure...
    3) Cash is the most important thing of all. MPO are burning it by the truckload. Until MPO can finalise the sale and gets some cold hard cash the market will show it NO respect. Lets face it, a company with great prospects is worth nothing if it runs out of cash. We need cash to fund at least 2-3 years of solid exploration/testing before we can breathe

I believe MPO has huge potential and i hold quite a few for the long term, but to me the announcement smacked of legal ramping by the company to halt the slide in the SP...

I am awaiting 1) sale of asset 2) first well testing in Canada before i put any more money in

still a but for me but DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.