RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Most likely, but obviously I can't say for certain, it depends...

1. 478 Posts.
    Most likely, but obviously I can't say for certain, it depends what the price gets to and based on what news is released.

I mean if we rocketed up to 30p this week in the abcence of any news then I'd sell, but I don't see that happening.

IMO it's more of a waiting game now. We've had the good news with regards to the helium survey. We know the prospects will be drilled. It's just a case of sitting round for the next couple of months until the drill bit hits the ground.

The increased SP in say, 6 weeks will reflect the reward patient investors get by sticking with Range through mobilisation until the hot money flows in close to drill results. Of course, if we can get the Trinidad deal sorted out, maybe some word on Columbia (though I'm not sure whether that's fact or false rumour just yet) and Puntland mobilised, then so much the better for the share price.

So 30p once we near close to Georgia results, and have had some good flow rates on Texas. If Puntland mobilises in the meantime then 35p+ IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.